- To be a Centre of Management Excellence
- Inspire Individuals to actualize their potential
- Nurture creativity and originality
- Be a reservoir of expertise in management
- Founded in 1955, DMA is a premier and prestigious professional body, devoted to dissemination of management principles and practices.
- It is a non-profit and autonomous entity that focuses on providing a wide range of services aimed at enhancing managerial effectiveness in a broad sphere of activities.
- It has over 3200 members, including 160 leading Corporates, a high profile Managing Committee of distinguished professionals from industry, government and academia, supported by an efficient full-time secretariat.
Aims & Objectives
- DMA is a professional body devoted to the dissemination of Management Principles and Practices.
- To promote professional management through modern management techniques/ practices.
- To provide opportunities for professional managers so that they may interact with large number of professionals from the corporate world in order to excel in an era of competition.
- To share and benchmark the latest trends and practices through continuous sharing and interactions.